Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I am not alone!

I woke this morning and realized that I am not alone and I am not tired...  What an amazing feeling!~ I started the day with smiles and love.  What more could you ask for?  

I have been searching a long time to find love... I also have been hoping a long time to conquer loneliness... I have now done both!  I'm about to change my whole future and I have not even one thought in my head that it's the wrong thing to do.  It's right!  I have had the burning caloric soul found answer that God has been waiting to give to me... I figured out that I just needed to HAVE FAITH and BE PATIENT and all will be well!  With that comes the word of God!  He will answer and he will do it when it is the right time to answer.  He's definitely not on my schedule... He has universe upon universe to care for but I know personally that he answers prayers and I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that he has answered my prayers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment